When are you form?

Dear oooo dear.... if you are about to ask when are you form? what shud i tell u then.. baby?... papa dun know how to tell la....

let me guess...... shud be 2 months ago lor... hihi.... to be frank... I am so certain about the date. Y? You might wonder why I am so certain about the date. as a lot of you out there may not know about this at all... right?

Yes.. I am 99% certain.. Before I start with the censored part,, dear... let me explain some of the terms here... ok?

Most of us only know when is our birthday, it is the date when we are borned. But ..... we never know when we are form.... You know why? As even our papa and mama also dun know when we are form la.... hahaha..... so they can only know when we were borned.

See.. how lucky you are to know when you are form...... But tell you honestly, i can't tell you exactly the time.... :D

OK... You are form on 25th October 2007. This is your official form date.... Don't feel ashame of this.... You should be proud as you know something that most of your friends won't knew about...... ok? I will delete all this if you and mumy are not happy with all this....
I love you baby.......

And should we celebrate this day? If we do, then we will be the only one in this world who celebrate "Form Day".... Happy Form Day to you.... AM I GET crazy... I am not... Guess you won't think that either.......


0 comments: