First Visit to Gyane - Part 3

This is the post to disclose the mystery behind the curtain during the first checkout. I was told by one of my colleague, during the early stage of conceive, the embryo is too small to detect using normal ultrasound tool like what see in TV or magazine.

And you might wonder why I am still able to capture the photo in my previous post. I was told that the doctor will use different ultrasound kits to do it. I didn't know how the kits look like until the end of checkout.

In order to get the tiny embryo image, the kit need to go closer to the embryo. The closer they can go, the clearer the image will be. So this is the kit they used.

myterious toolSo now can you imagine how this kit is used?... Yes... it is. If you can't imagine it. Let me tell you now.

The kit just look like male private part, right? So it acts as what it is. In order to get closer to the embryo, the kit need to go in the "tunnel". That's the reason, the kit's design having same appearance with male parts.

First, the doctor apply some lubricants on the kits. Then, she gets herself a condom and cover the kits with condom. And apply another round of lubricant on the condom. Now everything is ready.

The doctor ask my wife to relax and it will cause her a bit pain. Before my wife able nodded her head, the doctor already use the kit to break in. I should say break in without permission... :P. And it is painful.

And that's all on the mystery behind the curtain and bed shed. The doctor is actually moving the kit to get a better image of my baby. Its that simple. Nothing much.

Now you understand why we look for female doctor instead of male one? She can't take it and so do I. Jealousy make the call. :P

0 comments: