Gynae 2nd Visit - Part 1

We had been scheduled for the 2nd visit on the 6th of January, 2 days before CNY. We had been informed by Dr Zovi that she will be on leave on the month during the first visit. So she refer us to her converage, Dr Low, a male doctor.

We have no choice but since I get to know the 2nd visit, they no longer use the long myterious kits ( kits that I blog in the previous post) to went through the "tunnel" again. So we didn't mind to get a male doctor now.. :P

During the 2nd checkout, the same, still behind the curtain. And the doctor called me in only until it is ready for me to see my baby image on the screen. Same type of monitor, same type of instrument, but different type of scanning kits and different doctor.

This time, he is using another more flat and short one, shown in photo below. He apply some cream on my wife's tummy and start to move the scanning kit around to get a better image of my baby.



I can't wait to see my baby for the 2nd time. I am so excited until I nearly forget to capture the photo. I am worried the doctor might not allow me to take any photo, different doctor ma... I did ask for permission and start my shooting.

This is the best shot I can get. The baby like hanging upside down with the head facing downwards. What I can tell is, the baby is very excited to meet us for the 2nd time. Why I say so?



The baby is moving so frequent like hoping up and down. How? I didn't capture it in the video. So lets imagine the bungy jump. Right after you reach the bottom, you will bounce back right? So my baby just act like that. He is boucing around, upside down. I believe my baby is having fun inside. :P

My wife is scared by our baby reaction, and keep on asking me, what had happened to baby? And I did ask the doctor right on the spot and doctor told us this is normal.

phew~... You know why I wan to ask on the spot? This is the best way to convince preganant women. Get it? Else they might curious to know more and ask for more and more and more.... Don't let the pregnant women think too much. Get it? :P

1 comments:

  Des

September 21, 2008 at 3:56 AM

hope i am never too late to congratulate you!!! you're gonna be a dad!