Choosing Gyane

After the previous checkout at the Pan-Medic clinic and confirm on the pregnancy, we did ask the doctor if he has any recommended Gyane in town. But he don't have any idea and I doubt about it.

Now I have another problem, which gyane to look for?
There are so many in town and I don't know which one to choose. I had heard some bad comments on certain hospital and even some gyane, but I never take attention to keep them in my mind.

Now it is time to recall back all those comments and past experience from others. These are few choices but bad comments turn them down.

1. SRI-GIM => Banned due to previous incident happen on my sister (given wrong medicine)
2. Pantai Hospital => poor service and in-experince doctor.

Here are some with good comments
1. Adventist ==> Good: Lady Doctor; Bad: Vegetarian, far away from my house
2. Island ==> Good: Good doctor; Bad: Expensive

As this is the first time my wife is pregnant, and she would prefer a lady doctor to checkout on her private part instead of a guy doctor. I respect her choice even I disagree as the location is far from my place.

But, I am not the one that need to take off my pants to let the doctor to do the checkout and touching the private part, so I respect my wife decision. Dr. Zovi is our choice.

Next post: First Visit to Dr. Zovi

2 comments:

  Kirsten

January 28, 2008 at 2:06 PM

there is female gyane in Loh Guan Lye Hospital

  CS

January 28, 2008 at 5:55 PM

is it? I am not aware of it. But we had chosen the adventist one... already 3 checkout so far...

will post more on my baby's photo later...

Thanks for visiting my baby blog