Jackpot Part 2: Pregnancy Test Kits

It is time for part 2... so kan cheong (nervous in cantonese).. y so nervous?

Sure la... now we had the first 2 number matching the jackpot number, so we have remaining 4 number to verify if we won......

1st number is "Auntie no visit this month"

2nd number is "No family planning last month" :p

So now is the 3rd number..... so... how to verify if we kena the 3rd number....

Pregnancy Test kits.... hamilai? (what is that in hokkien)... to test if kena jackpot lor........

I had heard a lot about this from TV series.... something like a paper and change color.. like the paper we use to test the water's PH level.....

Of cause how it physically look like? Honestly say.. I DUN know.... as the TV series only having the girls scream in the toilet......... either happy or sad.....

how the kits look like? Never show in the TV at all..... at least as what i know of....

What to do a...... Need to go and buy la.... Buy pregnancy kits la...

Go where to buy ler? FARMASI la......

Sure bor? Wan meh? SO embarrassing la..... Paiseh lo?

Tell you something... I am that kind of ppl dun know what is paiseh one..... Dun care how the ppl think about me....

I had gone to farmasi for several time to buy stuff which a lot of guys felt it as "sensitive" item such as condom and lubricant gel.... Nothing to feel ashamed of....

Now.. it is for the pregnancy test kids... this round really headache... why... dun know how it looks, where they put? I can't find any.....

ok... I went to the counter and ask the "lao yee" (auntie in hokkien).. I want pregnancy test kits...... She look at me twice.... blink several time.... and open the drawer inside the counter and taken out a bag with something hard inside..... and I pay for the kits RM9.00..

She handled the kits to me and look at me differently... Or I am thinking too much... she seems like wanted to say something like "Good Luck" before I go out.......

I think I think too much....

This is how a pregnancy test kits look like assuming you never seen this before......




........ to be continued Part 3

0 comments: